Engagement Story Contest


These next three months are the most popular for engagements, I LOVE engagements!!! I love the rings and the stories and the excitement! I love everything about them.
So what better way to celebrate this than to have a contest that lets me hear as many engagement stories I can handle and reward the best one?

So here it is:

If you have gotten engaged between last Christmas and the end of this upcoming February, I want to hear your stories. The best story will receive a free engagement photo shoot. This will include a free 11 by 14 image.

SO here’s how it works.

First step: “Like" the Jacki Jacobs Photography Facebook Page (so you can see updates on the contest, though this step is not necessary to win, it let you know what's going on with the contest)

Second step: Email me at jackijacobs@gmail.com the subject line should read “my engagement story”

So that's it, just email us your story. Yay!

Contest closes on February 28th. Winner to be determined by the 17th of March if not sooner.
I am looking forward to reading your entries. Please share this information with anyone you know who is recently engaged or who is planning to get engaged soon.

All entrants who decide to hire Jacki Jacobs Photography for their weddings will get $150 off any package. We have also decided to extend this offer to engagement packages. (NOTE: this applies to packages not hourly pricing) So even entering has its perks. Please note, you don't have to win, you just have to enter for the discount.

Comments